View the Department's
prep ready reckoner table to determine when your child can commence their preparatory year.
Enrolling your prep child for 2020
If your child was born between 1 July 2014 and 30 June 2015 they need to be enrolled for prep ready for 2020.
Please download and complete the
Enrolment Booklet (PDF, 2MB) and Student
Information for Class Teacher (PDF, 141KB) or
contact the school office and ask for an enrolment pack that you can take home and complete.
Return the completed enrolment pack to the office and please ensure you also bring the following:
- Current proof of residency at the address indicated can be provided by way of one of each of the following:
- One primary source - a current lease agreement, or drivers licence, or unconditional sale agreement, and
- One secondary source - a utility bill (e.g. electricity, gas) or rates notice showing this same address and parents/legal guardians name
- Child's birth certificate.
- Child's passport if born outside of Australia.
- Child’s immunisation records.
- Child's transition statement from any pre prep program.
- Any medical information including paediatric or hospital reports.
- Any reports from speech pathologists, occupational therapists, hearing or vision tests.
- Any other reports or information from any medical or other specialist that your child has received.
We look forward to working with you in your child’s education.
Prep enrolment pack
Please complete the following and bring to school office: